Smart Banking with or without a Smartphone
Text banking allows you to get account information and transact business no matter what phone is in your pocket.
- Step one: sign up for our internet WEB-24 banking
- Step two: Set up your phone for Mobile Alerts within the WEB-24 in the My WEB-24 tab or by speaking to an SFCU representative. You will not actually have to receive mobile alerts.
- Step three: Simply text ‘MENU’ to 330-538-8445 (add this number to your phone's contact list) and you’ll receive a list of commands and how to use each one.
- Step four: Enjoy banking-to-go!
Access your account with these options:
Summit FCU’s website is mobile-friendly. View our site from any of your mobile devices.
Text Banking (SMS)
A great option for those without internet-enabled devices, use SMS to send texts with a few easy-to-use commands, and you’ll have access to balances and transaction histories. You’ll also be able to make payments and transfer money within your account.
Avoid surprises and unwanted fees with text message alerts sent right to your phone.* With Summit Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking eAlerts, you can stay on top of your finances, deter fraud and receive account alerts on transactions, account profile changes and more.
Mobile Alerts will alert you when:
- You have gone above or below your pre-determined balance
- Specific account activity has accured
- A transaction above or below a specified level has posted
- Your loan payment is past due...and more!
*Although there is no charge from Summit FCU for this service, any charges and fees from your phone or mobile device providers may still apply.
Text Banking Commands
|See all text banking commands
|BALS or BAL
|List of eligible accounts
|Get transaction history
|Transfer money between accounts
|Link to loan application page
|Link to SFCU website
|Main SFCU phone number
|Hours of operation for all offices
|OPTOUT or STOP
|Unsubscribe from Text Banking
|Resubscribe to Text Banking
Text Banking Terms of Service