Certified Financial Planner™ Professionals
Servicing Members of Summit Federal Credit Union by Appointment Only
Call toll free 866.702.8334
Elsass Financial Group advisers offer our members a full range of financial advisory services. They are able to assist members that have diverse needs and wants. These services are available as a benefit of membership in your Credit Union. Kevin, Karl, and Beth are available by appointment only at both of our branches. Please call today to get on the path to your financial security!
Registered Representatives, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/ Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge, EFG and SFCU are not affiliated. Non-deposit investment products: are not FDIC or NCUA insured * are not obligations of or guaranteed by a credit union * involve investment risk and may lose value.
GreenPath Financial Wellness
GreenPath Financial Wellness
As a valued member of Summit Federal Credit Union, we are committed to serving you. As a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to financial education and counseling services. (Student loan counseling and Debt Management Planning is available for a minimal fee.)
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
Did you know you have free access to GreenPath’s financial experts to guide you through life's financial challenges?
GreenPath is a non-profit company that equips people with knowledge and tools to lead financially healthy lives. They can partner with you to ease financial stress, manage debt, save for the future, make informed financial decisions, and achieve your financial goals.
GreenPath offers personalized assistance with:
- Budgeting and money management
- Debt repayment
- Understanding your credit report and how to improve your score
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
CALL TOLL- FREE 877-337-3399 TODAY or click https://www.greenpath.com/summitfcu
TruStage® Auto*, Homeowners*, and Life* Programs
The TruStage® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
The TruStage® Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
The TruStage® Life Insurance policies are available to credit union members like you to help protect the people who matter most in their lives. Any policy amount can make a difference, so it makes sense to check rates and look into this important coverage. TruStage® Life Insurance offers rates designed to be affordable. They provide coverage that's simple to apply for and underwritten by CMFG Life Insurance Company.
* The products offered are not federally insured, are not obligations of the Credit Union, are not guaranteed by the Credit Union. TruStage® Life Insurance is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Product and features may vary and not be available in all states.© TruStage Insurance Agency
LifeHelp® Life Insurance
Together with our partner LifeHelp®, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones. You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life’s many expenses
- 50-Plus Group Term Life Insurance** - for members age 50-74
- Cash benefit helps relieve your loved ones of the burden of paying for your final medical bills, credit card or other loan balances, funeral costs and other end-of-life expenses
- Apply without the inconvenience of a medical exam; just answer the few health questions of your application
- Lifetime protection to age 95
- Economical group rates for our members
LifeHelp Insurance Administrative Services
6724 Lockhead Drive, Suite 1
Redding, CA 96002
** The products offered: Are not federally insured, are not obligations of the Credit Union, are not guaranteed by the Credit Union
Save time and manage your money the easy way with CALL-24, Summit FCU touch-tone teller. Any time, day or night, you are only a call away from getting account information, transferring funds from one account to another or requesting a check withdrawal.
It’s easy to use. Just call the number listed below for your local branch. Our CALL-24 guide will talk you through each transaction step-by-step. All you need is a touch-tone telephone, your five digit member account number and a personal identification number (PIN).
Send your request for a PIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Akron: (330) 376-3626 Ext. #7 Salem: (330) 332-7010
*Please be advised that electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 is automatic with our Secure- 24 Checking Accounts. The Identity Protection includes all of the following:
- Credit File Monitoring2 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/activation required) Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage3 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
- Cell Phone Protection4- Cell phones are part of our daily lives. Replacing them if they are stolen or damaged can be costly. As an eligible account holder, you can receive up to $400 of Cellular Telephone Coverage to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your device. This valuable protection covers you whether you are at home or abroad. $50 deductible applies. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers the first four phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account)
Feeling like a target for fraud? Sign up for Secure-24 Checking and receive access to your identity protection benefits.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance.
4 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit.
Wiring money is one of the quickest, easiest and safest ways to get money to and from another financial institution. If you are looking to wire money into your SFCU account, here is what you will need to know.
Instructions for members having money wired into their Summit Federal account:
- Wire the Money to: Corporate One Federal Credit Union, Columbus, Ohio
- ABA 2440-8426-4
- For Credit to: Summit Federal Credit Union, account number 2412-7346-3
- For Further Credit to: Member's name and account number
- A $5.00 wire fee will be deducted from the funds being wired in (received).
- For outgoing wires, there will be a $20.00 fee.
Contact us for further information.
Do you know what mortgage payment you can afford? Use our calculators to find out!