Freedom at your fingertips!
Managing your monthly bills is so much easier with bill pay. Forget rummaging through piles of mail or running out to buy stamps. Pay all your bills online at one convenient location, through your online banking on WEB-24.
- Bill Pay takes minutes to set up and, it is completely free to use.
- Access directly through WEB-24 online banking (Summit FCU checking account is required).
- Make single or recurring payments.
- Available any time.
- Schedule payments in advance.
- Arrange for bill payment reminders.
- Go green – no more writing checks.
Sign up in 3 easy steps
- Print, complete, and sign the enrollment form.
- Bring or mail it to us. (Please do not fax or email.)
- When you receive an email from Summit FCU, log on and use the bill payment link to start paying bills online.
Before you jump in, watch an overview video and learn how Online Bill Pay works. You can also experience a live demo of Online Bill Pay and practice setting up new payees and scheduling payments.
Don't worry, the demo is not tied to a real account and you can't break anything, so go ahead and try it out!
Sign Up Login
If you are already enrolled in SFCU's WEB-24 Internet Branch, click to Log-On
If you would like to enroll in SFCU's WEB-24, print out an application. Please complete it, sign both areas, and mail or return it to the credit union
With SFCU's WEB-24 online banking you can:
- View account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- View account history
- View images of cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Apply for a loan
- Withdraw funds in the form of a check
- View 12 months of account statements
- Set up SMS text alerts on your account
- Free Bill Pay with a Summit FCU checking account
If you have an Summit FCU checking account, you can see a demonstration of our online bill pay program. You can also customize your experience with your Summit FCU account:
- Assign nicknames to your accounts
- Change your username, password, and security question
- Update your email address
Sign Up Login
Quit the clutter, join the green movement and receive your statements by email. To start receiving eStatements, print and complete the Enrollment Form and mail or bring it to the Credit Union Office in Akron or Salem.
- eStatements are safe, secure, and FREE
- Your eStatement will be available online just days after the end of each statement period
- View your statement online any time of the day or night
- Save paper - we'll store your eStatements for you. You may view each eStatement online for one year. After that, you can request a copy of your statement by contacting us
eNews Sign Up
Sign up for our monthly eNews here
Start receiving valuable information and updates about your Credit Union, including:
- New Products and Services
- Fraud Alerts
- Seminars, Workshops and Other Events
- Financial Tips and Trends
- Credit Union News and More!
My Mobile Money
Introducing My Mobile Money Access, a new app offered by Summit Federal Credit Union to help you control and monitor card usage anywhere, anytime using your mobile phone. With My Mobile Money Access you can protect your card from fraud by setting alerts and controls to determine how your card can be used. And, if you misplace your card, you can use the app to turn it off . . . and then turn it back on when you find it!
You can also use My Mobile Money Access to manage your spending. With customizable controls, alerts for spending limits, and easy-to-find account balances, you can set a budget and stick to it.
Keep an Eye on Your Card with Transaction Alerts
A wide range of alert options make My Mobile Money an app that meets your specific needs. You can set alerts for:
- All card activity
- Spend limits
- CardNotPresent transactions
- International transactions
- Card Status changes
- Specific Merchant category purchases
- Dependent Card activity
Card Controls Help Protect Your Account from Fraud
You can even set the app to deny a transaction before it takes place, based on the criteria you set. As with turning your card on and off, card controls will not interrupt recurring bill payments such as gym memberships or subscriptions.
Account Management Allows for Greater Control
My Mobile Money also has account management features that enable you to keep an eye on your account balance and manage your money no matter where you go.
- MoneyPass® ATM locator
- Balance inquiries
- Account-to-account transfers
- Transaction history
- Mobile deposits (projected availability 3Q 2016)
- Low balance alerts
Are you ready to take control of your Summit FCU card? Download the My Mobile Money Access app today to manage account alerts and monitoring anytime, anywhere!