Freedom at your fingertips!
Managing your monthly bills is so much easier with bill pay. Forget rummaging through piles of mail or running out to buy stamps. Pay all your bills online at one convenient location, through your online banking on WEB-24.
- Bill Pay takes minutes to set up and, it is completely free to use.
- Access directly through WEB-24 online banking (Summit FCU checking account is required).
- Make single or recurring payments.
- Available any time.
- Schedule payments in advance.
- Arrange for bill payment reminders.
- Go green – no more writing checks.
Sign up in 3 easy steps
- Print, complete, and sign the enrollment form.
- Bring or mail it to us. (Please do not fax or email.)
- When you receive an email from Summit FCU, log on and use the bill payment link to start paying bills online.
Before you jump in, watch an overview video and learn how Online Bill Pay works. You can also experience a live demo of Online Bill Pay and practice setting up new payees and scheduling payments.
Don't worry, the demo is not tied to a real account and you can't break anything, so go ahead and try it out!
Sign Up Login
If you are already enrolled in SFCU's WEB-24 Internet Branch, click to Log-On
If you would like to enroll in SFCU's WEB-24, print out an application. Please complete it, sign both areas, and mail or return it to the credit union
With SFCU's WEB-24 online banking you can:
- View account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- View account history
- View images of cleared checks
- Make loan payments
- Apply for a loan
- Withdraw funds in the form of a check
- View 12 months of account statements
- Set up SMS text alerts on your account
- Free Bill Pay with a Summit FCU checking account
If you have an Summit FCU checking account, you can see a demonstration of our online bill pay program. You can also customize your experience with your Summit FCU account:
- Assign nicknames to your accounts
- Change your username, password, and security question
- Update your email address
Sign Up Login
Quit the clutter, join the green movement and receive your statements by email. To start receiving eStatements, print and complete the Enrollment Form and mail or bring it to the Credit Union Office in Akron or Salem.
- eStatements are safe, secure, and FREE
- Your eStatement will be available online just days after the end of each statement period
- View your statement online any time of the day or night
- Save paper - we'll store your eStatements for you. You may view each eStatement online for one year. After that, you can request a copy of your statement by contacting us
eNews Sign Up
Sign up for our monthly eNews here
Start receiving valuable information and updates about your Credit Union, including:
- New Products and Services
- Fraud Alerts
- Seminars, Workshops and Other Events
- Financial Tips and Trends
- Credit Union News and More!