Thank you for your interest in the Summit Federal Memorial Scholarship. Each year, SFCU awards up to three students with the SFCU Memorial Scholarship. To qualify for scholarship consideration, applicants must:
- Be a member in good standing with SFCU, be the primary account holder ( their name appears first on an account) and the account has been open for a year or at minimum an active account,
- Be enrolled in a course of study at an accredited institution of higher education,
- Submit a completed application,
- Furnish a copy of the applicant's most recent grade report (official transcript is not required)
- Not be a member of SFCU's staff or official family or a member of their immediate families.
All items must be at the Credit Union by close of business on Saturday, May 31, 2021. If you have any questions, contact us. Good luck!
Monday, December 28, 2020 12:00:00 PM