Certified Financial Planner™ Professionals
Servicing Members of Summit Federal Credit Union by Appointment Only
Call toll free 866.702.8334
Elsass Financial Group advisers offer our members a full range of financial advisory services. They are able to assist members that have diverse needs and wants. These services are available as a benefit of membership in your Credit Union. Kevin and Karl are available by appointment only at both of our branches. Please call today to get on the path to your financial security!
Registered Representatives, Securities offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Broker/ Dealer, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisor Representative, Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Advisor. Cambridge, EFG and SFCU are not affiliated. Non-deposit investment products: are not FDIC or NCUA insured * are not obligations of or guaranteed by a credit union * involve investment risk and may lose value.
Accel Financial Planning
As a valued member of Summit Federal Credit Union, we are committed to serving you. As a benefit of your membership, we are providing you with free access to financial education and counseling services.
Summit Federal CU has partnered with Accel, a financial counseling program. Through comprehensive education and exceptional service, this organization has been assisting individuals for over 50 years.
Through our partnership with Accel, you will enjoy unlimited access to financial counselors without paying – it’s free! As a member of Summit Federal Credit Union, you can receive assistance with:
- Personal and family budgeting
- Understanding your personal credit report and how to improve your score
- Personal money management
- Debt repayment
- Avoiding bankruptcy, foreclosure, and repossession
Accel can give personalized answers to your individual needs. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call away.
Accel counselors are available Monday through Thursday 8 am to 10 pm (EST), Friday 8 am to 7 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm. To use this service, simply call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or visit their website for more information.
truSTAGE™ Auto*, Homeowners*, and Health Insurance* Program
- The truSTAGE™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by credit unions and their members.
- Access convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24 hours a day.
- Obtain a free, no-obligation quote.
The truSTAGE™ Auto & Homeowners Insurance Program is made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc. and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state regulations allow. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
* The products offered: Are not federally insured, are not obligations of the Credit Union, are not guaranteed by the Credit Union
LifeHelp® Life Insurance
Together with our partner LifeHelp®, we want to make it as easy as possible for you to shop for the life insurance you need to protect your loved ones. You might be surprised how easily and affordably you can arrange for coverage to:
- Pay for final expenses, such as funeral and medical bills
- Allow your family to continue living in their home or apartment
- Ensure your children can still receive the education you want for them
- Pay off outstanding credit cards, and personal or business loans
- Leave your family better able to face all of life’s many expenses
- Young Family Group Term Life Insurance** - for members age 18-49
- Up to $100,000 of life insurance coverage to help make sure money would be available to replace income and provide for everyday needs, should your family lose you.
- Cash benefit helps protect your loved ones by replacing income, so your children would be properly cared for, with money in hand to keep up with the mortgage or rent, credit cards and other bills, or for any of the expenses your loved ones would face without you.
- Easy application- no medical exam and just a few medical questions
- Renewable to age 75
- Enjoy affordable group rates for SFCU members
- 50-Plus Group Term Life Insurance** - for members age 50-74
- Cash benefit helps relieve your loved ones of the burden of paying for your final medical bills, credit card or other loan balances, funeral costs and other end-of-life expenses
- Apply without the inconvenience of a medical exam; just answer the few health questions of your application
- Lifetime protection to age 95
- Economical group rates for our members
LifeHelp Insurance Administrative Services
6724 Lockhead Drive, Suite 1
Redding, CA 96002
** The products offered: Are not federally insured, are not obligations of the Credit Union, are not guaranteed by the Credit Union
Save time and manage your money the easy way with CALL-24, Summit FCU touch-tone teller. Any time, day or night, you are only a call away from getting account information, transferring funds from one account to another or requesting a check withdrawal.
It’s easy to use. Just call the number listed below for your local branch. Our CALL-24 guide will talk you through each transaction step-by-step. All you need is a touch-tone telephone, your five digit member account number and a personal identification number (PIN).
Send your request for a PIN number to firstname.lastname@example.org*
Akron: (330) 376-3626 Ext. #7 Salem: (330) 332-7010
*Please be advised that electronic mail is not secure, and confidential or personal information should not be communicated in this manner.
Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 is automatic with our Secure- 24 Checking Accounts. The ID Protection includes all of the following:
- Credit File Monitoring2 – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports (Registration/activation required.)
- Total Identity Monitoring – monitoring of over 1,000 databases. (Registration/activation required.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report – request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert (Registration/activation required.)
- Credit Score – receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report (Registration/activation required) Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage3 for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration (Registration/activation required.)
- Online Identity Theft News Center and Valuable Phone and Web Resources (Registration/activation required.)
- StealthType Anti-Key Logging Tool Secure Internet Browser- Most spyware tools find the hidden software AFTER they have already been installed on the victim's computer and their important information is aready in the hands of an identity thief. IDProtect StealthType tool stops the transfer of personal and sensitive information BEFORE it can get into the theif's hands. Every keystroke is encrypted as they are typed on the keyboard. (Registration/activation required.)
Feeling like a target for fraud? Sign up for Secure-24 Checking and receive access to your identity protection benefits.
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered).
2 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage. Insurance Products are not a deposit of or guaranteed by the CU or any CU Affiliate and are not insured by the NCUA or Any Federal Government Agency.
BudgetSmart is a software program which is available through our website. This easy-to-use software tool uses simple graphics, "pop-up" boxes and bar charts to help you manage your money more effectively. You can use the program to:
- Establish a budget
- Track spending
- View tips for improving areas of overspending or inadequate saving
- Experiment with 'what if' scenarios to determine how a major purchase or change in income would impact your budget
Wiring money is one of the quickest, easiest and safest ways to get money to and from another financial institution. If you are looking to wire money into your SFCU account, here is what you will need to know.
Instructions for members having money wired into their Summit Federal account:
- Wire the Money to: Corporate One Federal Credit Union, Columbus, Ohio
- ABA 2440-8426-4
- For Credit to: Summit Federal Credit Union, account number 2412-7346-3
- For Further Credit to: Member's name and account number
- A $5.00 wire fee will be deducted from the funds being wired in (received).
- For outgoing wires, there will be a $20.00 fee.
Contact us for further information.
Do you know what mortgage payment you can afford? Use our calculators to find out!